CANSEN 5000 All Purpose Synthesized Grease (Group III)
The formulation of CANSEN 5000 represents a major technological breakthrough in grease manufacturing. CANSEN 5000 is a true all purpose synthesized grease and incorporates the latest developments in thickener technology. Being a blend of synthetic and mineral fluid it gives outstanding performance at high temperatures and excellent results as a water resistant lubricant grease.
Outstanding Grease Performance
The latest sulfonate technology gives CANSEN 5000 properties impossible to obtain with an ordinary grease. Tests show CANSEN 5000 outperforms other grease types including calcium complex, aluminum complex, lithium complex, and polyurea greases.
General Benefits of CANSEN 5000
- Excellent water resistance
- Outstanding high-temperature performance
- Excellent mechanical stability
- Outstanding load carrying properties
- Excellent oxidation resistance
- More effective than petroleum-based and other lubricants.
- Economical for a Synthesized Grease – Priced below most synthesized grease.
- Long-Term Lubrication – Reduces the cost, and time cost of repeated lubrication.
- Reduced Downtime – Cuts bearing failures that can be caused by grease insufficiency.
- Tough – Resists oxidation and wear.
- Superior Lubricity – Sentinel’s unique formula combines a synthetic base with selected high V.I. petroleum oils and protective additives.
- Stable to 400oF – CANSEN 5000 grease will not bleed out of the bearing.
CANSEN 500 is used widely in forestry, mining, transportation, and other industries. It is great for the following uses:
- All automotive and fleet universal joints
- Ball joints and wheel bearings
- Chassis applications
- Construction equipment
- Agricultural equipment
- Conveyors and oven conveyors
- Pumps and filters
- Forging presses
- Ball mills
- Electric motor bearings
- Fifth wheels
- Marine equipment
- Paper mill equipment