SenSyn 23699 Std (G) Aircraft Turbine Engine Oil (Lubricant)
SenSyn 23699 Std (G) is the unique synthetic lubricant manufactured for use in aircraft turbine engines and stationary engines operating under very severe and harsh conditions.
SenSyn 23699 Std (G) is qualified under the latest U.S. Military specification MIL-PRF-23699 Std. It meets and exceeds Pratt & Whitney Canada, Pratt & Whitney Aero Power APUs, United Technologies Aerospace Systems, Rolls Royce, GE
- Aircraft Turbine Engines
- Industrial and Marine Turbine Engines
- Aircraft Accessory Gear Boxes (where specified)
- SenSyn 23699 G will be used in emergency situations, including top off of engines containing C/I and HTS oil, and international cross-servicing.
- Excellent Thermal Stability
- Excellent Oxidative Stability
- Excellent Hydrolytic Stability
- Pour Point at -60°C
- SenSyn 23699 G is an approved product. Standard Qualification No. 0-13C-22.