SenSyn 23699 C/I Aircraft Turbine Engine Oil
SenSyn 23699 C/I is the unique synthetic lubricant manufactured for use in stationary and aircraft turbine engine operating under very severe and harsh conditions.
SenSyn 23699 C/I aircraft engine oil is qualified under the latest U.S. Military specification, MIL-PRF-23699 C/I (Corrosion Inhibiting). C/I oils provide increased corrosion protection to engine bearings and components.
- Aircraft Turbine Engines
- Industrial and Marine Turbine Engines
- Aircraft Accessory Gear Boxes (where specified)
- Excellent Thermal Stability
- Excellent Oxidative Stability
- Excellent Hydrolytic Stability
- Approved under the latest U.S. military specification MIL-PRF-23699 C/I – Qualification Number 0-13G-6