C-82-001 / SF-001 (STL-100A) High Performance Steam and Gas Oil
STL-100A is an advanced technology turbine oil for use in steam and gas turbines, providing long lasting oil service by reducing formation of sludge and deposits.
This premium high performance turbine oil prevents excessive wear under extreme pressure conditions, shock loads and overloading. It is especially designed to provide superior rust and corrosion protection and excellent filtration performance which is a necessity in turbine systems.
STL-100A is designed to meet or exceed the requirements of turbine oils for use in steam and gas turbine, particularly those used in high temperature operations.
- Superior Oxidation Resistance – Oil lasts longer minimizing formation of sludge and deposits.
- Outstanding Rust and Corrosion Protection – Prevents rust and corrosion reducing replacement costs.
- Low Foaming Characteristics – Reduced foaming to ensure adequate lubrication and prevent damage to pumps.
- Exceptional Demulsibility – Water separates readily to provide exceptional rust, corrosion and wear protection.
STL-100A has been formulated to meet or exceed the requirements of OEM specifications:
- ALSTOM (ABB) HTGD 90117
- ASTM D-4304 Type I, Type II, Type III
- British Standard BS 489
- DIN 51515 Part 1, Part 2
- DIN 51524 Part 1
- General Electric GEK-32568G
- ISO 8068 TSA TGA, ISO 8068 TGE TSE
- ISO 11158 HH, ISO 11158 HL
- MAG IAS P-38
- Siemens AG TLV 9013 04 Standard Thermal Stability
- Siemens AG TLV 9013 05 High Thermal Stability