SenSyn BIO 10 Synthetic Hydraulic Fluid
The SenSyn BIO 10 Synthetic Hydraulic Fluid is formulated from High Quality Biodegradable Synthetic Base Stocks. SenSyn BIO 10 synthetic hydraulic fluid affords a higher margin of safety to the environment should a line rupture or an accidental spill occur. It also offers superior performance and reliability than traditional mineral or vegetable based fluids. SenSyn BIO 10 is free from solvent.
- Biodegradable (biodegradability, 21 days, CEC-L-33-T-82: >70%)
- Outstanding Thermal and Oxidative Stability
- Excellent Low Temperature Performance
- Low Copper Activity
- Outstanding Hydrolytic Stability
- Excellent Rust and Corrosion Preventative Performance
- Effective Demulsibility Characteristics
- Superior Anti-wear Protection
- Exceptionally Low Pour Point
- Outstanding Viscosity-Temperature Properties
- Oxidation and Foam Resistant
- Extremely High Film Strength
- Eases Sub-Zero Operation
SenSyn BIO 10 meets EPA and U.S. Coast Guard requirements for biodegradability set forth in 40 CFR 796-3260. SenSyn BIO 10 is approved for use in hydraulic systems requiring conformance to Vickers 35VQ25.