SenSyn700 Series Synthetic Hydraulic Fluids
The SenSyn700 Series (732-746-768-786) Synthetic Hydraulic Fluids (GROUP IV) are fire resistant, anti-wear, synthetic hydraulic fluids based on advanced PAO and Ester technology. Designed for use in hydraulic systems operating over a wide temperature range where petroleum based fluid may not provide adequate high/low temperature performance and where a greater degree of fire safety is required.
Developed specifically for use with gear, piston or vane pumps operating over a wide range of pressures and temperatures. Meets Vickers 104C vane pump performance requirements.
Designed to operate over a wide range of temperatures and pressures with less change in viscosity than comparable petroleum based fluids. This results in:
- Reduced energy consumption
- Extended pump life
- Improved overall performance.
Low vapor pressure:
- Decreases vapor loss.
- Reduces deposits.
- Dramatically lowers fire hazard.
- Excellent seal, jacket and hose compatibility reducing the risk of leaks.
Anti-wear additives minimizing pump wear
- Corrosion inhibitors and excellent demulsibility result in long component life.
- Reduced maintenance costs as a result of exceptional oxidation stability affording fluid life up to eight times that of petroleum oils.