PolySen-EM Polyurea Based Lubricating Grease (Group II)
PolySen-EM is a long lasting multi-functional grease utilizing a polyurea thickener. This new generation grease offers an excellent thermal stability over a wide range of temperatures. It provides superior shear resistance compared to convenional polyurea greases under mechanical shear forces. PolySen-EM offers excellent water washout resistance and outstanding protection against rust and oxidation. Its consistency is maintained under extreme conditions.
PolySen-EM is fortified with high performance additives and performs effectively under a wide range of conditions and extreme pressures. The grease maintains its consistency when exposed to high temperatures.
- Excellent extreme pressure properties
- Exceptional protection against rust and oxidation
- Outstanding performance at high temperature
- Excellent water washout resistance.
- Long lasting optimal lubrication
- Excellent resistance under extreme conditions and shock load.
PolySen-EM is recommended by major bearing and electric motor manufacturers for long-lasting lubricating protection and applications such as vertically mounted bearings, or very large motors where a stiffer grease consistency may be required.
- Electric motor bearings
- High-temperature pump bearings
- Sealed-for-life ball bearings
- Ball or roller bearings operating at high temperatures where low oil separation is required.
- Ball or roller bearings operating in noise sensitive environments.