SENTROL 2850 Synthetic Compressor Fluid
SENTROL 2850 100% diester based synthetic compressor fluid (Group V) is a SAE 30 (ISO Viscosity Grade 100), 100% synthetic compressor lubricant.
Fully formulated from the highest quality diester based fluids, SENTROL 2850 is recommended for lubricating air compressor casing and where a fluid of this viscosity is required.
- Higher compressor efficiency
- Reduced systems deposits
- Lower energy costs
- Longer lubricant service life
- Higher compressor reliability
- Safer compressor operation
- Clean operation – lowest deposit forming tendencies
- Extended lubricant life – excellent high temperature stability
- Long bearing life – superior anti-wear performance
- Less maintenance – excellent rust and corrosion protection
- Wide temperature range – high flash and fire points, low pour point
- Lower oil consumption – very low volatility
- High separation efficiency – excellent demulsibility characteristics
- Long lasting life – Air-Oil Separator
- Approved by USDA for H-2 (formerly BB) service
- Circulating and splash lubricated compressor systems
- Segments and cylinders of piston air compressors
- Air line oilers serving valves/cylinder on pneumatic equipment
- Gear, bearing, hydraulic and chain applications operating beyond petroleum oil
SENTROL 2850 is compatible with petroleum compressor lubricants, however, blending or mixing with other fluids will reduce its high performance characteristics.
SENTROL 2850 is recommended for use with fluorocarbon (Viton), fluorosilicone, polysulfide and high nitrile Buna-N elastomers. It is not recommended for use where neoprene, natural rubber, styrene-butadiene rubber (SBR, Buna-S), butyl rubber, or low nitrile Buna-N seals are present.