SenSyn PAO-C Series Synthetic Lubricant
SenSyn PAO C Series synthetic compressor lubricants are formulated from the highest quality polyalphaolefin base fluids combined with the most technologically advanced additives. They are approved for use in food processing applications requiring a USDA H-2 rating.
SenSyn PAO C Series synthetic compressor lubricants are designed for all types of compressor providing excellent performance in severe operating conditions such as high ambient temperatures and cold temperature start ups. They are especially recommended when extended drain intervals are required and when high discharge air temperatures often result in carbon deposit and varnish formation.
- Greatly reduces the danger of fire and explosion.
- Outstanding thermal oxidative stability.
- Low pour points.
- Low varnish-forming tendencies.
- Wide operating temperature range.
- High viscosity index.
- Excellent anti-wear properties.
- Extended service life.
- Lower maintenance costs.
- Excellent rust protection.
- Fully compatible with most elastomers, paints, and petroleum base fluids.
- Low toxicity.
- Low volatility.